Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weighing In

Ok good news I finally got my new scale and it's a Weight Watchers scale! (smile) Since I haven't weighed myself in like a month. I will use my weigh in today as my starting weight. My weight today is 314 pounds. It's like 14 pounds more than when I last weighed in but I'm not tripping because my other scale was older and I believe this new one is more accurate, closer to the one they have at the doctor's office. So it's what it is, I embrace the truth so I can move forward. This is the beginning for me not the end. I have every confidence in myself this time I will be successful with my goals. Weight Watchers isn't a diet but it's a lifestyle change. WW is teaching me how to eat.

Weight Watchers calculates your goal weight at 5% of your current weight which is 286. I like this because it's an attainable short term goal. Of course my ultimate goal is alot smaller than 286, but it's baby steps until I reach the ultimate goal which is 150.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I'm looking forward to weighing in next Friday because I know I will see weight loss. I can do this one day at a time and one pound at a time. God Bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment