Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's Weighing You Down?

Ok I've been on weight watchers now for two weeks and it's going well. I actually for once feel like I may be able to keep the weight off. This program isn't really about dieting but it teaches me about portion sizes and making better choices. I love that I don't have to give up my foods I love. I can still have them but in moderation.

On another note I love my blog "Weighing In" not only because it gives helpful information to aid in losing weight but because it's cleansing for me to talk about my feelings on this weight loss journey. It's like having an online journal. I would like to express my gratitude for my readers, you help me to keep going. I picture your faces and what you may be going through and it encourages me to know I'm not alone. Ok your turn what's been weighing you down?



No comments:

Post a Comment