Friday, April 23, 2010

Weighing In

I didn't want to post my weight today but the whole point of this blog is to be open and honest about the ups and downs of trying to lose weight. I'm no longer running from the truth but I embrace it. Well I weighed in at 292....what the heck? Trying to not to be discouraged but the scale is going in the wrong direction. I will admit I been eating too much junk like chips, pop, etc... I need to cut back and look for healthier alternatives. I aslo need to exercise. I commit this week to walk in place for 10 minutes daily. I will start off slowly and increase over time. I think eventually I will invest in a treadmill. It will be a worthwhile investment because it will be for my health which is priceless.
For all of you out there that is fighting the weight battle with me hang in there. And most of all don't give up! You may fall off but keep on getting up.



No comments:

Post a Comment