Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's Weighing You Down?

Can we talk? I have a question for you. Do you think we unconsciously sabatoge ourselves even though we aren't aware of it? I think we do and the main reason being fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of being successful. We get comfotable in mediocracy and staying where we are because it's a familiar place to us. We are afraid to reach for a new level because we never been there before. I had an aha moment about this. Last year when I got down to 252 I think unconsciously I got scared because it had been years since I've been below 250. I was so close, just on the tip & I sabatoge myself because I was scared. It's like your mind won't let you go there even though you really want too. I need to move beyond the fear and allow myself to be successful. Join me in letting go of the fear and forging ahead. We can do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment