Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's Weighing You Down?

Okay first an update from last week. I did get some information regarding taking water aerobics. The club I wanted to go to,their classes are scheduled too early for my work schedule. I think I might try the YCMA though.

This week so far I have done good eating well. I am really considering joining weight watchers, may need some more structured help.

I'm just trying to keep my mindset healthy as well because this determines my outcome. Postive thoughts = a postive life.

Ok now I want to hear from my readers. How have you been doing? Come on don't be shy I really want to know.(smile) God Bless!



1 comment:

  1. I would love to take a water class! I can currently only tread water for survival purposes. Water aerobics AND a swimming class would both do me some good.

    ReplyDelete