Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's Weighing You Down?

I feel like I'm at cross roads right now in my life. I need to finally decide which way I want to go. There are two roads right now in my life. The road of mediocracy. And then there's the road of determination. I feel like to be honest I travel both. Sometimes I don't put enough effort into losing weight & being too comfortable where I am. Then there are some days I'm so determine to get this weight off. I'm choosing today to take the road of determination. I have to do this. I have to be the best me I can be. This weekend I'm joining weight watchers, yes I'm finally going to do it and stop talking about it. Also I'm going to start exercising even if I just jog in place 15 minutes a day. My goal right now is to just get moving.

Okay I want to hear from you. What's been weighing you down?



No comments:

Post a Comment