Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's Weighing You Down?

Ok let's talk exercise! Why oh why are you dragging your foot on this issue?<- This is me talking to myself. I know this is the missing link for me. If I exercise and eat healthier this is the magic combination for me and I would really start losing the weight. So why is it so hard for me to commit to this? Maybe it's because I am lazy and just don't feel like. (smile) . The truth of the matter is that I may never feel like exercising. I can't let my feelings dictate to my life. I can't wait until I feel like it or it may never come. I have to just do it. I used to take water aerobics a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it. I am going to call today and get some information about taking water aerobics. I'm not going to wait until the weekend to call or I most likely would put it off. lol I will be sure to update you next week and let you know if I sign up. I can do this, one day at a time and one pound at a time. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment